« Home | Santacon!!!! » | Happy Anniversary to me.. » | I know it's not that time of year yet, but... » | Working hard » | Def Poetry Slam » | Another one bites the dust » | Rolling, in the neighbourhood..* » | My Neighbourhood » | No Work = Loss of Motivation » | Technology »

My (current) fave website

Even before I came to NYC, I loved reading the Overheard In New York website.

Recently, one of my submissions was published. I felt so proud. You can read it here.

But today I read another one that made me laugh - makes me proud to be a (newly arrived) New Yorker.

honey I just tagged you... pls go to mine for details... SAWRY... x kimba

(btw - I just had to type in a 'word verification to post this comment... the letters are a little disconcerting for the ample breasted lass... LRDTIT )

Post a Comment