« Home | Rolling, in the neighbourhood..* » | My Neighbourhood » | No Work = Loss of Motivation » | Technology » | Bloody Beta » | Sight seeing @ dusk » | Thanksgiving » | Photos » | One Down... » | Homeland - the feature »

Another one bites the dust

Well - I've lost one of my favourite earrings.. Not the most earth shattering news I know, but I'm annoyed...

For those of you who read my travel blog last year, you'll remember how my stuff was stolen in Vietnam. Amongst those things was a pair of Bolivian earrings I'd bought in La Paz several years earlier. Last year at the Newtown Festival, I bought three pairs of Peruvian earrings to replace them.

And now one of them is being trampled somewhere on a new york street...

It probably got caught on my scarf, or on my new hat, which I've been wearing because it's been so cold here. Yesterday the weather was "feels like" 29 degrees F. Yes - 32 degrees F is 0 C. Yes - it's damn cold, yes, I'm missing the beach and the warm weather. But on the positive side, I now have cashmere lined leather gloves and a beautiful wool hat.