« Home | My (current) fave website » | Santacon!!!! » | Happy Anniversary to me.. » | I know it's not that time of year yet, but... » | Working hard » | Def Poetry Slam » | Another one bites the dust » | Rolling, in the neighbourhood..* » | My Neighbourhood » | No Work = Loss of Motivation »

Grey New York Day - forecast for Piceans

Pisces
You may begin the day feeling a bit hazy about what to do, where to go and possibly even how to go about it. So what you should do is simply slow down, write some lists and then just go down your list. Focussing on practical things helps dispel this sort of confusion. Try not to go down old roads of thought about things as that may make you quite sad. Start the new year with hope for the future. Have a happy and safe new years eve.

For me, and Kim and Jen and Siobhan..

Thanks.. as I rewad this I was writing 'Sunday's List'. Move desk back into study, hand wash black dress, change linen, only one hour on internet today...

I have been in a haze lately.. maybe you have given me the reasoning for it..

Have a terrific night honey Happy New Year!! I am going on a blind date with a botanist from RSVP.. I think.. Or hanging at home playing scrabble with my homey..

Post a Comment