« Home | Homeland - the feature » | Me & Yogi Berra » | Mea Culpa.. » | Six Feet Under Finale ClipWARNING - Spoiler!If you... » | Busy, Busy, Busy » | Photos » | Food and Shopping » | Some pictures from NYC » | so good they named it twice (and other clichés)... » | 5 weeks to go... »

One Down...

Got an email from my Aunt -

What a difference one Aussie radical makes to US politics. You're hardly in the country and you've changed the balance of power.


Nice to know my efforts are appreciated ;^)

Seriously though - I voted. Still via absentee ballot, as I was still registered in Michigan, but I'll be changing it over before the next election to NY...

Was very exciting to be here, but the mood isn't the same as back home - because voting isn't compulsory it's not discussed as much, and in fact getting news can be a difficult endevour.. (ahhh still spelling like an Aussie!!)

I'm surprised by some of the people I know here who didn't vote...

Hi Ness!
I am so happy to see your name alongside one of the comments on my blog! I promise to add you to mine, once i figure out how!
Bridge

you put the "u" in but left out the "a" it's "endeavour"
You obviously never watched Morse!

Just found out that absentee ballots don't even get counted unless the other votes on the day don't produce a clear winner... what sort of system is that??

Post a Comment