« Home | Pho & Photography » | Sugar & Spice » | All in a day's work » | This is why I love New York » | All's fine & dandy until a tent comes crashing down.. » | I'm back beeyatches!! » | I'll post soon, I promise... » | I'm so proud » | More Overheard.. » | Homesickness.... »

Lies and Damn Statistics

Maybe I should post more.

According to my site meter, most people get to my blog by searching google for how far they need to park away from a hydrant or where to get the best pho in NYC.

Sigh.... I'm officially boring...

Never say boring, Ness. You can use another b word -busy. What about an on-the-spot reaction to Heath Ledger's passing as a fellow Aussie?

Aunty H.

BTW you are on my favourites list, so I don't need to google, but maybe I should see what google has to say about VLR?

u should blog more...but you are hardly boring!!!

btw the TO hit is meeee!!

I think enough has been said about Health Ledger.. although I will post a quick aside in a sec..

and Cranky my dear, Glad to know the TO hit is you!! Although since you added me to your blogroll, a couple more Canadians have dropped by - so thanks!

Post a Comment