« Home | Harlem Blues * » | Yayyyyyy!!!! » | Knowledge is a wonderful thing.. » | Subway Superhero » | Much needed update.. Part 3 New Years; new friends » | Much needed update.. Part 2 Beyond Xmas » | Much needed update.. Part 1 Xmas » | Grey New York Day - forecast for Piceans » | My (current) fave website » | Santacon!!!! »

Arty


My girl Jen was in town - mainly for work, but we got to hang out a bit too - which was excellent - sooo good to spend time with people who know you. One of the things we did was go to Moma, which I love. I love taking photos of the sculpture there.

Visited some old favourites, but found a new sculpture that I loved - I love the sense of movement in the work - made me think of all the people outside walking into the wind - some of them scurrying by, but this sculpture is boldly striding through the crowd..