« Home | Apparently I'm confident... » | I'm Baaaack!!!! » | work work work work work work work » | Very Superstitious.. » | News from home - A shameless strip for trip to the... » | You win some, you lose some part 2 » | Article 25. Universal Declaration of Human Rights » | Customer Service » | Happy Birthday to me » | Se habla espanol »

Fave Quotes

These are a few gems from my life in film the last month or so:

Director: I don't give a damn about [insert name of famous rapper/actor here] - I'm down with 5-0!!
talking to police assisting with shoot, followed by uncomfortable embarrassed silence by other film crew and police

Film Crew 1: I'm a huge supporter of [insert name of right-wing media organisation here]
Film Crew 2: Yeah, we're all right-wingers here - I'm a card carrying member of the NRA and everything!
talking to security guard outside aforementioned right-wing media organisation where we were filming, who then left us alone to film in peace.

A.D. to film crew: Action, vegetable!
Yes, our talent were vegetables

Police officer to me: You're probably the most well-protected woman in New York right now.
Yes I was! Having lunch with 7 police officers assisting with the shoot