« Home | To sleep perchance to dream » | American Standards Association » | Fave Quotes » | Apparently I'm confident... » | I'm Baaaack!!!! » | work work work work work work work » | Very Superstitious.. » | News from home - A shameless strip for trip to the... » | You win some, you lose some part 2 » | Article 25. Universal Declaration of Human Rights »

All My Eggs in One Basket


Have taken a job starting tomorrow, and the work will prob see me through for a few months. Very excited, but also nervous that I am putting all my eggs in one basket.

Especially as I had to turn down other work to do it (albeit lower paid work), which always makes me nervous.

Still this is a great opportunity, and I'm excited - just nervous about that ever constant balance between working and being exhausted, and not working, but having no money.

I've lost a lot of weight through working - cos I'm constantly on the go, and come home exhausted after midnight and don't eat dinner. I do get fed though on set, so that's good. Have to go today and buy new pants, cos lots of my old ones don't fit me. Like pants I had made for me in Vietnam, that are now way too loose. Also need new work accessories cos my old ones are falling apart, but still waiting on cheques for jobs.. Hello Australian credit card

Maybe once this job starts I can actually convince the bank here that I'm not a security risk as I have only international banking history and get them to give me a credit card...

You sound busy in a happy/good way...congrats

Post a Comment