« Home | All My Eggs in One Basket » | To sleep perchance to dream » | American Standards Association » | Fave Quotes » | Apparently I'm confident... » | I'm Baaaack!!!! » | work work work work work work work » | Very Superstitious.. » | News from home - A shameless strip for trip to the... » | You win some, you lose some part 2 »

Overheard...

Bus driver on intercom as it starts to rain: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey... C'mon, everybody!

Entire bus, singing: You'll never know, dear, how much I love you -- please don't take my sunshine away.

Chick: I think that was the least-New York moment of my entire life.

--M79 bus


13-year-old goth boy: Hey! You look like a hippie!
Hippie: Yeah...
13-year-old goth boy, offering hand: My name's Jason*. I thought I should introduce myself since I said you looked like a hippie and all.
Hippie: Okay...
13-year-old goth boy: You know, you look like a Tim. I've got a friend named Tim who looks just like you, only his face is mousier.
13-year-old goth girl: Oh. My. God! That's it! No snowball for you!
13-year-old goth boy: Christ! I can't play with dead squirrels, I can't talk to the hippie...! What the hell can I do?!

Snowball stand
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania

Funny how you can sing that little rhyme and feel ever so happy in a minute...

but your probably right, least likely thing I would expect to happen in NYC

That is hysterical Ness.. reminds me of the bus driver in Sydney on the Eastern Suburbs line that used to tell you how to get to Gosford and what the weather was outside.. Manys a time I got on his bus and the whole bus was singing..

We have a tram driver in Melbourne that is the same kind of loopy happy.. warms the cockles it does..

btw.. do you just love the way Americans say 'squirrel' heh heh heh I do.. :)

"squirrel"

huh, doesn't do anything for me...

Post a Comment